Friday, December 4, 2015

my diaries

assalamualaikum

korang semua sihat? fia? alhamdulillah... just lately ni je batuk-batuk...sakit tekak...dengan keadaan cuaca yang tak menentu sekarang ni memang cepat jatuh sakit...

dah lama fia tinggalkan blog ni...dulu fia rajin up date dekat blog...this time...I will begin telling what happen in my life...

I live with the same people cycle...meet the same people all over again...but now...people keep on and on leaving me...they can't stand with me...

to others I just like...urm...a doll maybe...I have a heart but so easily being trampled by other...being betrayed by people that I dearly love...hurt me so bad...people might know my name...my life...but they don't actually know the truth...

making mistake that I regretted everyday I woke up just ruined my life...too many mistake for me to bare...too many secret I kept hidden...

fya asked me to change...to be more out spoken person...to feel confident of myself...to be someone that's beyond who I am now...

hurt too much make me just be passive as I am now...people might see I smile... but they maybe don't see I cried...people may see my laughter but they never see my disappointment...

it just difficult to open my heart like always...I pushed away people that use to be in my life...one thing that I remembered someone said...make your blog as your diaries....write anything that you want...

I'm trying to fullfill my dream...I just write...without stop...I will create
stories that I dreamed of...

I just trapped on a cage...to escape...it needs a miracle...even fya fed up and gave up on me...

meet you in next post...assalamualaikum

No comments: